Wednesday, October 02, 2013

For Sale: 2012 Salsa Mukluk Frameset -- Large/19-inch...

With production of the new Singular Puffin approaching, I'm selling my 2012 Salsa Mukluk 3 frameset to make room in my stable for the new bike.
Seatpost, stem and headset are included (see below).

The frame is a 19-inch, or Large, and it's in very good overall condition. I'm including a number of parts in addition to the basic frame and fork, including:
  • Salsa stem -- 110mm x 8 degree rise
  • 400mm Kalloy seatpost
  •  Cane Creek 10 cartridge bearing headset
All parts came stock on the Mukluk 3 and are in either new, or very good condition.

The only real cosmetic 'flaw' in the frameset is at the rear of the top-tube -- part of the "Mukluk" graphic has peeled.

A better look at the peeling Mukluk graphic...
The frame has not been built/ridden since April 2013, when I began testing the prototype Puffin I'm riding today.

The included Salsa Enabler fork can fit up-to 4.8-inch tires.

The non-drive side Mukluk graphic is just fine.

The included Cane Creek headset has seen very little use (I used a Chris King).

The wrapped right chainstay has kept that area in great condition. I've left it wrapped, so the new owner can choose to use it, or ditch it for another solution.
I'm asking $425 or best offer, plus any applicable shipping.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions, either through the comments, or via email.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

MG said...

Frameset is sold! Thanks for looking!!

Anonymous said...

Hey any chance I could ask some questions on your trans-iowa rig from last year?
x3speed@aol.com

Thanks - Dave