Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We're Ordering PCL Kits soon...

It's time to order up some new Pirate gear!!

Here's the link to the Voler/PCL order site. The order will close Oct. 8 and will arrive at the end of November. The design will be the same as the last batch, which looked like this:





You can choose short-sleeve jerseys or skin suits (you know you want one), long-sleeve jerseys or skin suits (now even I want one), shorts and knickers. It's a veritable Pirate smorgasbord... I have samples of jerseys and shorts at my house you can come over and try... But don't delay. If you wait 'til Oct. 9, you've waited a day too late. You know what to do. ORDER NOW. Aaaaarrrrggghh...

2 comments:

debaser said...

Should I see the design on that order page? I aint seeing it.

MG said...

No, you won't see the design on the order page.