Monday, January 30, 2012

Missing Mukluk test...

I'm working to restore the Mukluk test that has mysteriously gone missing... I quite frankly am struggling to figure out what happened. I've never had a post simply disappear, but it seems this one has... Strange.

In the meantime, here's a couple of shots from my good buddy and teammate, Nathan Swanson, from Saturday's slip 'n slide ride through Wilderness Park. It was a hoot!!
AG reacts to the icy tread conditions after Nathan and Fob hit the deck and he and I had to do some major evasive maneuvers to avoid hitting Nathan. Truth be told, the whole episode was a bit of scary fun... Rollin' the singletrack dice.

Looking forward after his wipeout, Nathan catches AG and I chatting before we resume rippin'.

Back on the trail, it's primo conditions for our adventures.

We got out just before the temperature warmed up enough to soften the trails up... Perfect.

No comments: