Town Hall meetings are scheduled for:
- April 22 - Lincoln Southwest High School - 7001 S. 14th Street - Hosted by the Youth Advisory Board
- April 24 - LPS Administration Building - 5901 "O" Street
- April 29 - North Star High School - 5801 N. 33rd Street
- May 6 - Lincoln High School - 2229 "J" Street
You can also voice your opinion by taking the online survey on the Journal Star Website.
Lincoln's Parks & Rec budget has been eroding consistently, and if the present budget trend continues, according to the flier I'm holding in my hands, in the next five years, we're at risk of losing:
- 1/2 of our youth programs
- 1/2 of our city pools
- 1/2 of our city recreation centers
For more information, call (402) 730-0813
Thank you in advance for your consideration.