Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Folks From Lincoln Featured on YourMTB.com

... the cure for the wintertime blues - a kick ass ride with 25 of my closest friends! (photo: CVO)

With CVO's permission, I posted one of his shots (above) from last Sunday's awesome ride on the YourMTB.com Website. Less than two hours later I received an email informing me that the image was now one of their "Featured Photos", which is set to revolve on the YourMTB.com homepage with a number of other featured images. Check it:

3 comments:

debaser said...

That picture brings back memories of thousands of miles out there on gravel. I miss it.

Walker Thompson said...

I love this picture. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a group of singlespeeder's. If that isn't a force to recon with, then I don't know what is.

MG said...

aaaaahhh... gravel. it's great for adventure! i missed it when i lived in colorado too... but i aspire to someday miss it again.

walker - i would say the group was split about 50/50 geared/single. i actually have my el mariachi set up as a 9-speed now, so i wasn't even single. the two guys flanking me, and the girl (emily) behind me were all on singles though (all Karate Monkeys, ironically). we took everyone along who was willing to ride with us that day!

lookin' forward to seeing both of you guys soon.

cheers,
mg