Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Putting the Thanks in Thanksgiving...


This was from Saturday, but we had absolutely incredible conditions for our rides Wednesday, Thursday (Thanksgiving), Friday and Saturday. I had to go it alone Saturday due to time constraints, but ended up seeing the Chapman/Schlake/D. Kelley Saturday AM crew in the park anyway. They were out for their usual Saturday epic, so it was just a "howdy" and I was back about my business (of rippin' sweet corners in the park).

With the weather we've got now, I'm awful thankful we got those great rides in last week. Tonight is the Ween concert, so no ride, but I'm hoping to get through a frozen and fun wilderness park Wednesday night after work. My light's already charged... get a hold of me if you'd like to join in the fun.

Cheers,
MG

2 comments:

redstone said...

That dirt pic is cool. Stock car style.

MG said...

it's like the ground is covered with little brown gummy bears...

traction was like velcro. those conditions have been replaced by a couple inches of fresh snow though.

bye bye dirt...
mg